The Community Development division is responsible for securing and administering all federal, state, foundation and civil grant dollars available to accomplish the following:
1. Create a strong, clean and vibrant downtown and neighborhoods
2. Make needed infrastructure improvements.
3. Provision of services that enhance the quality of life for current and future citizens.
4. Management and expansion of the Tuskegee Municipal Airport (Moton Field)
5. Promote and encourage tourism and population growth, and retention.